Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Five things I see way too often.

Throughout my morning, while taking public transportation across town and walking around the University of Minnesota campus, I have seen several things that drive me crazy, and in my opinion, no man should do.


1.  Just because you're a college student, does not mean you need to wear sweatpants everywhere you go.  Take that extra 15 minutes in the morning to look presentable.  You never know who you might meet today.

2.  Men wearing gym shorts and winter jackets.  Unless you are planning on going to the gym, you should not wear gym shorts in public, and even then, you can change into them when you get to your final destination.  You look ridiculous.  If it's cold enough for a winter jacket, it is NOT warm enough for shorts.

3. Black pants and brown shoes.  I am currently looking at someone wearing camel colored slip-on dress shoes with over-sized black (what I'm assuming this gent calls) dress pants.

4.  Black/ brown shoes with white athletic socks.  Another huge no.  One of the tackiest things you can do in my opinion.  Pick yourself up some cheap socks with some color, or if they are all dirty, don't let anyone see your ankles.

5. Over-sized everything.  People here seem to hate clothing that fits.  Whether it be jackets, pants, shirts or sweaters, everywhere I look I see people whose clothing is far too big for them.  Find yourself a tailor, or realize that if you're 5'9" and 165 lbs your pants should not be a 33/34.





@MWMensFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment