Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring has finally descended on the Midwest.


As I look outside this morning, I saw something I haven’t seen in a long time here in Minneapolis—no new snow.  While the current temperature outside is still a whopping 30 degrees, it does claim to actually feel like spring come the weekend. 
 Spring has a lot of different fashion pluses, some we have already discussed, like spring coats; but two more huge pluses in my opinion, Sperry’s and colors.  Here are some of my recommendations on what you should grab this spring to look your best:
               
Fresh, crisp and perfect for summer (spring if you can manage to actually keep them clean)
Awesome grey, 2 eye wool Sperry's.  They can get a little warm, but they look great, and the foot sweat is nothing a little Gold Bond won't fix.



The classic, the original, this shoe needs to introduction-- perfect for throwing on some shorts, jeans, or chinos.




As for color:  My new favorite is the colored Emerson chinos from Banana Republic.  They come in  a ton of colors, fit great and are extremely comfortable.  While I do not necessarily like how this gent wears them, I promise you it can be done very stylishly, and less dad who wants to look cool.




@MWMensFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment