Monday, April 8, 2013

Some of my personal favorite pieces.

I wanted to show you guys a few of my personal favorites from my own wardrobe.  Nothing fancy, just my go-to's for a casual day.  
Navy, double-breasted rain jacket, Banana Republic

Tan, City-zip Timberland Earth Keepers.  Awesome casual boot.  (Sorry for the picture quality)

Camel Top Coat, Banana Republic.  Not too long, but long enough to wear with a suit.  Great find, I would recommend if anyone sees something similar out there to grab one.

Leather moto jacket, Diesel.  No chest pockets, simple, perfect fit, amazing quality of leather, easily my favorite jacket I own.  (all black Ray Bans on top)

Black leather strapped, rectangular-faced watch.  Hugo Boss.  Nothing fancy,  works with casual or business wear.  If I could find one like it with a brown strap they'd be the only two watches I need.

Dark Wash, Bowery Jean by John Varvatos.  Most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever owned.  Awesome fit, awesome wash, just a great pair of jeans.  I was actually lucky enough to find them at a Nordstrom's Rack for a great deal.

My favorite pair of boots I have ever owned.  Color works great with jeans, blue suit pants, grey chinos, khakis, almost anything.  Magnanni






@MWMensFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment